I love the ease of cooking an entire meal in one pot, especially if the dish is also absolutely delicious! This One Pot Beef Tomato Pasta blends rich flavors and convenience in a single pot, with chicken stock as the special ingredient that takes the dish to the next level. Young kids will absolutely love this dish too, as my kids will happily attest to!
The use of Italian herbs in this dish fills the kitchen with a delightful aroma that transports you to an Italian kitchen and creates a harmonious balance that elevates the dish’s overall flavor. The minced beef adds even more flavor to the dish, as the richness of the beef pairs seamlessly with the tomatoes, offering a satisfying and hearty experience.
The tomato paste, brings all the flavors together in this One Pot Beef Tomato Pasta, as it melds with the minced beef to introduce a subtle sweetness and vibrant color, transforming the dish from a simple pasta recipe into a flavorful feast.
However, what makes this dish truly special is the addition of chicken stock/broth to the mix, which is a rare addition to pasta dishes. The chicken broth infuses the fusilli pasta with a rich and savory essence, creating a delightful canvas that soaks up the flavors of the entire dish.
To add the finishing touches, we top the pasta with Parmesan cheese and chili flakes. The Parmesan contributes a creamy and nutty undertone, while the chili flakes provide a gentle kick, harmonizing with the richness of the dish.
In just 20 minutes, you can create a meal that’s so simple and delicious, with chicken stock as the starring role. This One Pot Beef Tomato Pasta is an easy and tasty option for a satisfying weeknight dinner for the whole family, so let’s get to it!
Watch How To Make It
One Pot Beef Tomato Pasta
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 300 g minced beef
- 2 tsp Italian herbs
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 410 g diced tomatoes
- 4 cups chicken stock/broth
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 350 g fusilli
- parmesan cheese garnish
- chili flakes garnish
- Heat up a saucepan with some oil over medium heat. Add the onions and cook for 1 minute until it turns slightly brown, then add the garlic and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Add the minced beef and cook until it’s no longer red. Then add in Italian herbs and cook for 30 seconds to get the aroma out.
- Add tomato paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Then add diced tomatoes, chicken stock/broth, salt and pepper. Bring it to a simmer.
- Once it simmers, add in the fusilli pasta and cook according to the package instructions. Stir regularly at the end so that it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese and chili flakes, then serve while it’s hot!